Introducing PNR’s all new Project Division.
We are proud to announce the launch of our Projects Division. We now have the capabilities to do detailed engineering and procurement for small to medium sized projects. Currently, we are already in the midst of bidding on 5 different depot and oil terminal jobs in Myanmar.
Engineering and Design
Scope of work includes:
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (“EPCm”) with respect to an oil terminal/section of a plant/terminal.
- Engineering services: conceptual design, front-end engineering design and detailed engineering.
- Procurement services: material and equipment purchasing and material management.
- Project management: consultancy and supervision
- Detailed engineering of a certain part of a plant/terminal.
Depending on the nature, scale and complexity of work, it takes approximately one to two/three years to complete a project.
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Planning and Management
- Detail Design Engineering
- Material and Equipment Procurement
- Project management and Supervision
Project Design Fields
- Product Handling and Tankage System
- Jetty Product Loading
- Truck Product Loading
- Piping Design
- Utility Supply Facilities
- Pipelines (long distance, on-shore and offshore)
- Sea Berth
- Lube Oil Blending Plants
- PD Flow Automation
- Truck loading Automation
- Tank Gauging System
- Marine Jetty loading Automation
- Fire & Gas & Hydrant System