As part of our expansion plans for 2016, we are looking for Sales Engineers to join our team at PNR Engineering Systems in Singapore.
• Able to handle sales call, enquiries, quotations, documentations and engineering
• Establishing new and maintaining existing relationships, sales call with customers.
• Coordinating Sales Projects, supporting marketing by attending trade shows,
conferences and other marketing events
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Negotiating and closing sales
• Analysing documentation and engineering drawings
• Provide technical/commercial support for agent/distributors/customers
• Diploma/ITE in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Preferably 2 years sales experience in Oil & Gas
• Training will be provided for those applicants without experience.
• Five day work week
• Entry level candidates are welcome
If you’ve got what it takes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
For your information, our office will be closed on the following dates :-
24 Dec 2015 : 0900-1300 hrs
25 Dec 2015 : Closed
Business will resume on Monday 28 December 2015
31 Dec 2015 : 0900-1300 hrs
01 Jan 2016 : Closed
Business will resume on Monday 4 January 2016
We are proud to announce the launch of our Projects Division. We now have the capabilities to do detailed engineering and procurement for small to medium sized projects. Currently, we are already in the midst of bidding on 5 different depot and oil terminal jobs in Myanmar.
Scope of work includes:
Depending on the nature, scale and complexity of work, it takes approximately one to two/three years to complete a project.
We’re now selling our very own gas canisters for calibration of gas detectors. Propane, methane, it doesn’t matter, you name the gas and we can supply it. Concentration and certification as per industry standards. Contact PNR for a quote today. Call Farid: +65 8481 5410 or Jet: +65 9383 3933
General Monitors is pleased to announce release of a new video showcasing the capabilities of the Flame Test Center Building in Cranberry, Pennsylvania.
The video demonstrates the FL4000H and FL3100H detection capabilities using a typical pan fire and shows the speed of response of the flame detectors.
This Flame Test Center can be booked to stream live flame demonstrations or onsite visits.
Contact PNR Engineering Systems to schedule one today.